1 - Fill out the online Studio Form.
is where you give us the info about your song or project, and how you
envision the drum performance. A valid email address is necessary so
we can send you're MP3 preview and so you can receive a password link
to download the finished tracks ( if you choose the sever option ).
that all the information you provide us is kept strictly confidential,
and we will not give your email address out to any third-parties.
2 - Submit payment.
accepts payment by: - PayPal (all credit cards accepted) or you can
send a bank or personal check.
- Send your reference MP3 files/tracks.
are the tracks Neil will play to.)
are the options for the reference tracks -
an MP3 of your scratch or reference tracks with the song on one side
and click on the other.
MP3 of your song and a separate file of the click track (which starts
at the same place as the song). It's helpful to include 2 bars of
the click track at the beginning of the song . This will help me align
the file in my software.
The mix of your song
2. A separate track with the the vocal or melody (if instrumental),
3. A separate track with the click . all song files should be sent
without any drums
options: quarter or eighth note hihat sound. Email the mp3's to: (email@example.com)
or mail a CD with the files to Tuffdrums P.O. Box
4. You will receive an email preview mp3 of your tracks.
approve the preview, your Final drum tracks will then be uploaded for
your retrieval or mailed on a CD, in WAV or AIFF format at the bit-rate
and sample-rate you selected in the Studio Form. If your not satisfied
Neil will make your changes at no additional cost.
projects and demos will have a "real drummer" on them, just as if you
went to a top-end studio costing thousands of dollars and countless
• You'll be able mix the individual drum tracks any way you like (kick
track, snare track, toms, Overheads, etc.)
• You'll add your own EQ, compression, reverb, etc. to individual drum
• You can cut up the drum tracks to change the form and arrangement
of your project
• Trigger MIDI notes so you can blend or replace the drums with samples
you have, keeping the "Real feel" of the drums
• Take sections of the drums to create loops for use in your other songs
For an extra charge the tracks can be delivered with EQ , Effects and
see the FAQ page for more information.
you're ready to add a "real drummer" to your projects, just click the
"Get Started" button . (Note: You can start a session to see the Studio
Form before you order).